I don't always post, but when I do I post in my blog.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Problem

There is no particular group of people in this world that are a true problem- well at least in terms of the way society tends to have a view of the world today, and even in the past.

The problem lies within the all of us, not a particular single group, race, political party- but in the same sense the problem is in all of those as well.

The problem is the extremists of every single one of these groups, and of course any and every group unlisted above.

It is extremism and blind outrage towards one another that so many do not entirely see. Extremism pertains to the all of us, and every group has there portions of extremists. Now- though it would be helpful to point out these extremists among us, in lieu of this I will not go as far as doing so for the neutrality of my own being to remain as is and to not offend those whom it may offend had I pointed the finger.

Although rather contradictory to what I had just said, it is true that extremists lie amongst all of us and are a reason of conflict and negativity throughout many areas of the world.

Extremism is among us all. Be weary of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment