I don't always post, but when I do I post in my blog.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Reading

Reading is like math... except... without the math.

Just the letters.

It's fun to read, especially when whats written was written by someone who knows how to write literately and in a way that is enjoyable to read. I hope that my style of writing is enjoyable to be read.

Less text is always easier to read, because it looks easier to read. When text is all bunched together, you feel as if you want to skip through most of it.

But when the text is

separated out

and spread apart

it makes it easier and a little more enjoyable to read

That's toilet paper.
being that there is less to concentrate on all in one clusterfuck of words. Pictures also help.

Excuse the language. Language is another thing that can make reading enjoyable. But I'm too lazy to go into details on that just at this moment

No comments:

Post a Comment